Thursday 5 December 2013

JESUS LOOK ALIKE BANNED FROM DARTS TOURNAMENT TO AVOID CROWD CHANTS

A hairy bearded fan was scooted out of a Darts Tournament and banned from coming back simply because he looks a lot like Jesus Christ.

 Nathan Grindal, an Australian, was scooted out of the Darts Tournament last year when thousands of fans chanted "Jesus" when they saw him on the big screen.

 When he tried to return to the tournament this year, he was promptly spotted and booted out of the tournament by the security personnel.

 In his own words," Two Beef headed Security Guards dragged me into an office and told me they wouldn't let me watch the darts."

"I feel intimidated. The head of Security told me that they didn't want a repeat of the last year".

"It's not my fault that I look like Jesus".

A spokesman said " Based on his disruptive behavior, the organizers have decided not to allow him in the tournaments this year".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3gFSGE5uDI



PS: Mr.Grindal, Why don't you try shaving the beard next time?




No comments:

Post a Comment